YorkshireVC evaluated the EVC130P and found it delivered everything needed for the studio in Selby. Through simple switch box’s we connected iPads, laptops and visualisers to deliver the curriculum sessions. We used the one touch recording system onto a connected portable usb hard drive and edited the software using AVer’s VCPlayer software, all with excellent results.
Cost 1,999 ex VAT
The EVC130 is the market’s new price-to-performance leader, offering small to medium-scale organizations a uniquely cost-effective HD video conferencing solution. The EVC130 features real-time full HD video streaming and real-time HD720p content sharing, a wide-angle HD camera, microphone array, sleek UI and compact system design. In addition, EVC130’s 3-year standard warranty and low total cost of ownership (TCO) translate into astounding ROI, making it the system of choice for savvy VC users.
- Experience natural, real-time video communication up to HD1080p at 30 fps
- Share and receive content from computers, visualizers (document cameras) and similar devices at HD720p resolution and lag-free 30fps frame rate
- Record everything on the screen directly to a flash drive even when you’re not in a call
- Playback recorded meetings in the original .vc file format, or convert them into .mov files with the latest version of VCPlayer
- Get everyone into the picture comfortably thanks to the wide-angle camera’s unparalleled 88° FOV and pan and tilt functionality
- Produce crisp, true-to-life sound with the EVC130’s unique microphone array and sophisticated audio processing technology
- Achieve smooth audio and video streaming under erratic network conditions through AVer’s exclusive High Efficiency Lost Packet Recovery mechanism (HELPeR™)
- Benefit from the system’s compact, lightweight hardware design and straightforward, user-friendly operation
- Enjoy peace of mind with AVer’s industry-leading 3-year standard warranty
- Access the system remotely and troubleshoot issues in real-time using WebTool, AVer’s web-based management platform, or leverage Wake-on-LAN (WOL) to power on the system remotely
- Integrate EVC130 with audio-visual equipment via LAN or the Internet through Telnet support
- Connect with other standards-based video conferencing devices through H.323/SIP