YorkshireVC are able to offer hosting packages for the popular WordPress blogging system.
Many of the advantages to the services are:
- A system which allows multiple class blogs i.e. yourschoolblog.co.uk/class1 or yourschoolblog.co.uk/mathsclub.
- No advertising or links to other undesirable websites.
- Regular updates to the system.
- Servers held within the UK, backed up and with a secure deletion** if you decide to leave the service.
- Several options are available, giving you control at all times with the ability to move from one option to another at a later date (subject to cost).
Your Base Option:
£60 / Year plus a one off £10 set up fee Plus the cost of the domain name if required.
- 20GB of website space
- FTP Access if required
- 1 years subscription to the system.
- Initial multi class configuration for use in schools.
- e-mail support and access to our support blog.
- A sub domain from the yourschoolblog.yorkshirevc or A unique URL address for you blog i.e.http://yourschoolblog.uk (where available).
Additonal £50 / Year
For piece of mind you can add a 1 year support contract which gives all the above including:
- 2 on-line CPD webinars using the system, for 1 end point which can be just to one person or all the staff watching and taking part on a IWB.
- Uploading of initial students names/passwords.
- Access to the ticket logging system keeping a track of all your support.
- Assistance to transfer from other working blogging systems (i.e. export of posts and pages).
- Configuration to google and bing analytics and dashboard to monitor and drive visitors to your site.
- Configuration and connection to your social media network such as twitter.
All prices are excluding standard rate VAT. Use the form below and we will contact you.
Note: As well as WordPress we also host and support other open-source systems from Joomla, Moodle, Typo3, Concrete, wikimedia, e-commerce.. the list goes on: contact us to find out what we can do for you.
We have a short keeping safe guide whn blogging HERE
Sites are monitored for “fair usage”